The Marriage on the Rock Small Group Curriculum Kit includes:
- A 12-week Marriage on the Rock Small Group Couple’s Workbook with discussion questions, home application and teaching outlines. Your purchase includes an unlimited license to print as many PDF workbooks as needed.
- A 12-week Marriage on the Rock Small Group Leader’s Guide that walks you step-by-step through facilitating a small group of couples. Your purchase includes an unlimited license to print as many PDF leaders’ guides as you need.
- Twelve downloadable video sessions from Jimmy Evans. Each MP4 teaching is 15-20 minutes, perfect for your small group.
- Free upgrades for the life-of-the-product including all future Marriage on the Rock Small Group updates to video and workbook content.
Marriage on the Rock Small Group SessionsSession 1 - The Most Important Issue in Marriage (21 minutes)
Session 2 - The Laws of Priority and Pursuit (21 minutes)
Session 3 - The Laws of Possession and Purity (15 minutes)
Session 4 - A Man's Needs (15 minutes)
Session 5 - A Woman's Needs (19 minutes)
Session 6 - The Power of Positive Communication (18 minutes)
Session 7 - Financial Management in Marriage (18 minutes)
Session 8 - Sexual Fulfillment in Marriage (20 minutes)
Bonus Session 1 - Destructive Husbands and Wives (21 minutes)
Bonus Session 2 - Parents: Past and Present (21 minutes)
Bonus Session 3 - Raising Great Children as You Build a Great Marriage (19 minutes)
Bonus Session 4 - Foundations for Successful Blended Families (20 minutes)
Please Note: The videos in our Marriage on the Rock Video Series do not match up directly with those in the Marriage on the Rock Small Group Curriculum Kit. Currently the small group videos are only available as a digital download in this kit.
About Marriage on the Rock
Marriage doesn’t have to be full of frustration and disappointment, you can have a passionate relationship that will stand the test of time.
From communication to money to sex, Marriage on the Rock is the best-selling resource that clearly deals with all the major issues a couple will encounter. Leading marriage authority Jimmy Evans discusses practical real-life challenges and offers easy to understand solutions even if you are the only one willing to work on the relationship.
Through this power-packed small group resource, Jimmy Evans will show you:
- Why no person can meet your deepest needs
- How to make marriage a top priority
- How to understand and meet your spouse’s needs
- The different ways men and women communicate
- How to achieve maximum sexual pleasure
- Skills for raising great kids even in a blended family
Whether you’ve been married for years or just preparing for the journey, Marriage on the Rock is the essential resource that will transform your relationship. Marriage on the Rock can turn disillusioned, divorce-bound marriages into satisfying dream relationships.
Marriage on the Rock is available on book, DVD, CD, couple’s workbook, small group workbook and digital download.