Do you consider your marriage to be holy? What if holier meant having a happier marriage? Your marriage is more than a sacred covenant with your spouse. It is a relationship God uses to help you know Him more, trust Him more fully, and love Him more deeply.
Devotions for a Sacred Marriage written by Gary Thomas explores how God can reveal Himself to you through your marriage and help you grow closer to Him as well as to your spouse.
This devotional provides:
- 52 weekly devotions offering practical and biblical wisdom for nurturing your marriage as an expression of your love for God
- Insights that build upon principles to create a strong marriage
- Marriage advice applicable for newlyweds and couples married for several years
Couples will discover:
- Closure in ongoing marital issues
- Simple tactics to handle disagreements
- Ways to improve communication
- Actionable ways individuals can identify their strengths and weaknesses
Devotions for a Sacred Marriage invites you to experience life as God created it and called you to live it.